21st July 2014, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc IT, B.Tech CS or IT after doing 12th with computer science, maths economics and Elective English?

Can I Do B.Sc IT , Btech CS Or It After Doing +2 With Computer Science, Maths Economics & Elective English.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  2. Am i eligible for MA in English after my graduation in elective English with 48% marks?
  3. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  4. English, Maths, Economics and Physics are together considered under Science graduation?
  5. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  6. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  7. Courses which are suitable for me after 12th(Maths, Computer, Geography, Economics and English subject)?
  8. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  11. Can I get admission for BSc IT after 12th science without Maths
  12. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two?
  13. Can I do my BSc computer science after doing 12th? I want to do MCA
  14. What is the Time Table of ICSE 10th Board exams
  15. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
  16. Time table for 10th ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  18. Can I do B.Com without taking Maths and computers in Class 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?