24th August 2012, 06:35 PM
Akash.Goyal

Can I do CA after doing BBA from Jamia Hamdard?

I have done my 12th in 2009 from c.b.s.e board by arts side... After that i have done BBA from jamia hamdard.... Now i want to b a C.A, so can i do C.A. After completed BBA..... N what requirement for eligibility....?

29th August 2012, 02:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA after doing BBA from Jamia Hamdard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash.Goyal View Post
I have done my 12th in 2009 from c.b.s.e board by arts side... After that i have done BBA from jamia hamdard.... Now i want to b a C.A, so can i do C.A. After completed BBA..... N what requirement for eligibility....?

Any individual who has qualified 10+2 level of examination is considered eligible for pursuing Chartered Accountancy course. Since you have done Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), you can definitely pursue the course and you may also get exemption from the first stage, known as Common Proficiency Test, provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks in your bachelors degree examination and have studied any three subjects from the following list in your bachelors degree program:

Accounting-Auditing-Mercantile Laws-Corporate Laws-Economics-Management(including Financial Management)-Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws)-Costing-Business Administration or Management Accounting.

However, candidates having not studied the prescribed subject in the bachelors degree program are considered to be non-commerce graduate and in order to get exemption from Common Proficiency Test for such candidates, they need to score a minimum of 60% marks.

If you do not fulfill the criteria to get the aforementioned exemption, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test in order to move on to the next stage of the Chartered Accountancy course which are as follows:

Integrated Professional Competence Course
Information Technology Training
Articleship Training
Final Course
General Management and Communication Skill course

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

12th November 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CA after doing BBA from Jamia Hamdard?

Respected Sir - I want to know that whether jamia hamdard help or conduct the classes in the preparation of IPCC xms and CA Final xms.

From- MOHD SHAHVEZ.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?