20th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA after engineering? I am doing B.E

Sir ,now I am doing 2nd year B E ,my father is am auditor ,and now q days I am getting interest in accounts field ,so my father's colliges told and advices me to do C.A ,and now I am,practicing accounts in my dad's office .is it possible to da ca after engineering

29th April 2016, 10:58 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I do CA after engineering? I am doing B.E

After completing Engineering it is not possible to become Charted Accountant.
B.E stands for Bachelor Of Engineering it is a course which is done through Science stream,need to have studied Physics and Maths to study B.E.but CA is a course for commerce subjects those who study commerce stream it is mainly for them or is done through commerce subjects.

Both are pole aparts they have no connection with each other,they can not be done together or upon each other.

It is necessary that you study both CA and B.E separately because they both do not seems matching path courses subject combination.

In order to do CA you have to start from very beginning like after 12 with CPT,which is a entrance exam for those who are aspiring to become CA after 10+2,means you have to start from beginning again in order to become CA,you will not get any advantages of completing B.E while ding CA,hence it is better to leave B.E and start CA all over again rather wasting your two years again.So decide wisely and properly as you have already completed two years of B.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?