23rd September 2013, 11:38 PM
ankithvijju

How can I prepare for Ph.D after studying B.Com computers

im studied b.com computers .. i recently wrote enterence exam for mba after that ill prepare phd is possible r not?

29th April 2016, 10:47 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I prepare for Ph.D after studying B.Com computers

As you have given entrance exam for MBA,you should wait for the result to come,as i am pretty sure that you will score well,after scoring rank then only you can continue your studies for MBA,till then you can not proceed further,hence wait for the MBA entrance exams results to come out.

After the results are done,you need to complete your Masters in Business Administration that is MBA studies which is a two year Post Graduation Programme,it is one of the most reputed courses studied worldwide,with great prospects and future ahead.

After completing MBA ,that is your master degree you need to give a entrance exam in order to move further namely-NET-National Eligibility Test,it is a entrance exam in order to pursue your further study in addition to that gives an opportunity to get a teaching job anywhere in India,only after having a NET score one is allowed to pursue programme in phd.
There are different stages one need to go through to become a phd
At first do a Graduation degree then
2)Post Graduation,after
3)phd
Before phd it is necessary to do Graduation,then Post Graduation after which comes phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?