5th January 2011, 05:22 PM
himanshu raj verma

Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?

hi, I'm doing job as a officer Accounts & Administration, i want to do cs. Pl. tell me, can I do cs course by correspondence. and what is the proses of cs correspondence course

Related Questions:
  1. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  2. Procedure of doing B.Com through correspondence after BA? Best institute for the same?
  3. B.Com through Correspondence after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  5. Procedure to join B.Com through correspondence after 10th? Which institutes are good for B.Com?
  6. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  8. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  9. Can I join CBI with correspondence?
  10. Details of MA entrance exams in Hyderabad?
  11. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  12. B.A. through Correspondence after 10th? If done will this degree be valid?
  13. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  14. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  15. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence?
  16. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  17. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  18. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
4th March 2011, 12:40 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?

CS, CA and ICWA courses are correspondence courses.

For CS, if you are a graduate then, you should register with CS Inter and then final, else you get enroll with CS Foundation.

Its optional that you want coaching or not, the study material will be provided by the institute.
17th March 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?

how can i register for cs exam?
16th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i have pass high school i want registration for cs exam for details for as soon as posibale
20th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i m doing M.COM from dibrugarh university can i apply for CS by correspondence?
20th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

University in haryana
29th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

mumbai se correspondence cs karne k liye kya process he ?
1st July 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i am passed b.com iiird year. i wanna know cs process
1st July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing job as a Accountant i want to do cs. Pl. tell me, can I do cs course by correspondence. and what is the proses of cs correspondence course & I am passed B.Com Final.
2nd July 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How many expense on c.s
23rd July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm Graduate in B. Com pass from D.U. and Now I want to do C.S. through Correspondence study, because I am doing Job in Limited Company and I don't want to leave form there. please suggest me can i do cs through correspondence or not ?
1st August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m 12th pass from c.b.s.e.so now i want to do c.s. through correspondence.
1st March 2012, 11:25 AM
ssansui

I'm doing job as a officer Accounts & Administration, i want to do cs. Pl. tell me, can I do cs course by correspondence. and what is the proses of cs correspondence course
1st March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the process of cerrespondance CS
1st March 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to do CS coúrse through IGNOU what is the process of this course in jammu
17th March 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs by correspondance....is it considered equivalent to regular course....i m in 12th
22nd March 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

total expences of cs course in correspondance?
23rd March 2012, 11:25 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Company Secretary

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification.
or
if you are graduate you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight month programme
fee- 3600/-
2,EXECUTIVE
9 Month programme
fee - 7000/-
3,PROFESSIONAL
fee – 7750

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

ICSI has 66 center all over INDIA.

It is not a regular course and can be done from anywhere in INDIA.

For further information visit website

- www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
28th August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i am narender sharma.from delhi...graduate
i want to do cs through correspondence..plz tell me that for admission in cs through correspondence...will i have to go to the hed office at lodhi road for the prospectus or i can do it completly online..like payment of fee..filling the form etc.
10th May 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Ratan kumar from delhi gradute of becom and woking of Ascent constructions pvt ltd post of Accountant i want to do cs through correspodnence plz tell me that for admission is cs through correspondence .
Ratan kumar
mob 9311993706
21st June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Completed my 10 2 with 76%. I want to do cs courser. How can apply for the course?
5th August 2013, 02:43 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu raj verma View Post
hi, I'm doing job as a officer Accounts & Administration, i want to do cs. Pl. tell me, can I do cs course by correspondence. and what is the proses of cs correspondence course
dear cs is itself a correspondence course,

you have to get registerd from icsi,

if you are graduate then you can go for dirct entry to executive program , if you are not graduate then you will have to go for cs executive ,

the registrartion process carries throughout the year,

so, if you are interested you can get registered with icsi, they send you study materials and you have to prepare yourself or you can coachings by private tutions or classes run by cs institute,
23rd September 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get course material. Can I now enroll myself.
10th May 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want do cs in correspondence by distance education any age limited for this b coz my age 30 over please tell me it possible if possible please provided details
16th April 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Company Secretary course through correspondence please suggest names of some reputed institutes (top 10) offering CS course (correspondence). Please reply as soon as possible. I will be highly obliged.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?