3rd July 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?

Do correspondence course is equivalent to regular course.or regular course is given priority.What are the degrees in which we can do correspondence course.Is correspondence course going to increase my salary and designation if i am currently working in IT company after doing B.Sc(CS).Is there a correspondence in MCA.
Plzz reply @ my mail:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  2. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  3. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  4. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  5. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  6. Is correspondence B.Pharmacy course equivalent to regular one? Is it valuable?
  7. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  8. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  9. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  10. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  11. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence?
  13. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  14. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  16. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  17. Whether correspondence M.Sc(Mathematics) is equivalent to the regular one? List of universities offering M.Sc(Maths) in Punjab? -- [New]
  18. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?

why kashmair govt.and kashmair university is not accepting correspondance cources for jobs
1st November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?

is md correspondence in homoeopathy equivalent to regular md , is the pay scale in both equal or theres a differnce...c..
and from which college is md correspondence best.....
and how much is the fee per year
reply plz soon at [email protected]
17th November 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hello ,
i have done diploma in cs and presently i am doing correspondance bca from ignou ,i want to ask that after completing my bca can i get a job ?
21st June 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

C.A with B.com(pass),is it a gud option for my career?
Pls reply soon at [email protected]
7th August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Should i do b.com correspondence if i cant get admission in regular class
7th August 2012, 07:12 PM
Limra1

off course your Pg will increase your position and salary if you work in the same concern you can refer your HR for more information.
8th August 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

whether the correspondence degree courses are equivalent to regular degree courses
28th August 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing b.com from srcc but my main aim is to become ca and i want govt.job so what should i do
21st July 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to go for msc physics but i have listened that there is no value of private studies for teaching line is this true????????
16th August 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I finished degree in zoology I want to study b ed in correspondence it is value for go to jobs? Or they rejected me ii studied in correspondence? Please send a answer
24th August 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Doing ma english through ignou does this hold the same value as regular i want to be a lecturer and am i eligible for net
9th February 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Wheather the value of M.A. Degree from I.G.N.O.U. is equvalant to the M.A. degree of recognised ?
11th April 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

is correspondence b.com has same value as regular b.com for doing pg or for going abroad please reply to [email protected]
18th May 2015, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Can i persure b.ed and M.A simultaneously?
If yes, what should i prefer for distance and what for regular mode.
Please replt me as soon as possible.
Swarna
swarna_ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?