29th March 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?

i wanted to become a pilot, should i do diploma after 10 in aeronautic engineering or after 10 pilot college or do puc and take diploma in pilot. What should I do next to ensure that I will reach the goal? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  2. How to become a Pilot after obtaining an engineering degree? Will Aeronautical Engineering help me in future?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  7. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  12. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  13. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  14. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  15. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  17. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  18. Can I be a Pilot after Diploma engineering but without 12th?
30th March 2016, 01:20 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?

You have not mentioned here whether you want to become a fighter pilot or commercial pilot.

Eligibility Criteria for commercial pilot:-

Qualification:- 12th with PCM subjects

Age should be 16 years.

Process:- You have to apply for SPL Student Pilot License.

After that you need to register at a flying club.

Private Pilot License:- Second step is PPL.

Commercial Pilot License:- A commercial pilot license may be obtained after PPL has been acquired.

Fighter Pilot:- You need to clear NDA examination.

Qualification:- 12th with PCM subjects.

Age should be 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
30th March 2016, 02:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?

To become pilot a candidate must have done 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects with minimum of 50% marks from recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the pilot training school where you want to take admission. You can also appear in NDA exam if you qualify the exam your training will be free. After completion of training you will be given 5,000 to 6000 every month.
30th March 2016, 02:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering to become a pilot in future.
For entry into engineering you have to crack LEET (lateral entry entrance test).

Eligibility criteria

Candidate should be diploma passed with minimum 50% marks

physics, chemistry and mathematics are the main subjects

Minimum age limit is 19 years

Maximum age limit is 23 years

Candidates should be physically fit.
30th March 2016, 09:21 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. You can choose the diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th class to become a pilot. After that , You will have to complete bachelor's in aeronautical engineering. AFCAT is the entrance exam after bechelor in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot.

AFCAT Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university.
- Your age must be betweem 19 to 23 years on 1st January of the examination year.

AFCAT Exam Pattern
Total Questions : 100
Total Marks : 300
For each wrong answer , Nagative 1 mark will be deducted.
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Military Aptitude
29th November 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Being a 10 2 with pcm(60%),and a b.com graduate(59%),and appearing in my last year of m.com can i apply for the officer level post in indian airforce if yes then according to my education what type of vacancies are there in indian airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?