30th March 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma engineering in 2015 while appearing for 10th board exams?

I will do 10th exams of board in 2015 and I want to fill up the form of diploma engineering in 2015 so can I do or not?

30th March 2015, 10:03 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Diploma engineering in 2015 while appearing for 10th board exams?

Yes, You can apply for the diploma in engineering after passing the 10th class as you are telling that you are a 10th appearing student so you can apply for the diploma engineering after the second semester exam of the 10th because appearing candidates in last semester of 10th class students can also apply for the diploma engineering.

You have to passed out the diploma entry test(DET) after passing 10th to take admission in diploma engineering this test is totally based on the 10th standard syllabus that includes the main subjects are-

English, Math, Science.

After qualifying the entry test you have to go for the online counselling and filling your interested collages and fields based on your rank in all over test you will alloted to seat,mainly 3 cunselling are there and after allotting a seat in any collage you have to submit your fee in that collage and if you want to get further better collage in next counselling in such case you can submit your fee temporarily in allotted collage to reserve seat if in such case you don,t get better collage anywhere than this you can come here for the admission and in case you got better collage your half fee will be given to you.

Diploma engineering collage where you can take the education are-

Government polytechnic, Hisar
Government polytechnic, Sirsa
Government polytechnic, Jhajjar
Government polytechnic, Mandi Adampur
Government polytechnic, Panchkula
Government polytechnic, Ambala
Government polytechnic, Neelokheri
Kalpna chawla collage of engineering, Hisar
Om polytechnic collage, Hisar
30th March 2015, 10:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma engineering in 2015 while appearing for 10th board exams?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to fill up the application form even while appearing in 10th class examinations. The basic educational qualification required to do Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university and 10th appearing candidates are also eligible to appear in 10th class exams. As you are going to complete 10th class, you do not need to worry and are eligible to appear in Diploma in Engineering Examinations.

Remember 10th class marks are very crucial in getting bright career and so concentrate well on 10th Examinations. However, you can fill up application form and can do diploma in Engineering after successful completion of 10th Class.
31st March 2015, 12:05 AM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hi,

Yes you can do Diploma but after passing class 10th board examination.

Diploma after 10th is possible but do so you have to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Examination.

Polytechnic is an all India entrance examination for those who wants to do diploma in Engineering.

Based on the rank in polytechnic entrance examination you can select the Polytechnic college of your choice to do diploma.

You can appear for Polytechnic examination in same year in which you are appearing in 10th board exam.

But you must obtain your 10th certificate before admission in Polytechnic college.

There is no specific eligiblity criteria to appear in Ploytechnic exam.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?