24th March 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Scientist or Researcher if studying 12th Science?

Sir,
I am a 12th Science student and I really
want to become a Scientist.
How to become a Scientist or a Researcher?
Please help me.

25th March 2015, 12:17 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: How can I become a Scientist or Researcher if studying 12th Science?

Dear friend,
As you want to became a scientist, so my suggestion for you that first ..
@ you have to complete your graduation with physics.
OR
@ Complete Btech engineering course in trade.
After that you have to join ISRO( Indian space research organization )
I think this the way for you to became a scientist.

Thank you .
30th March 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Scientist or Researcher if studying 12th Science?

how can i become a scientist or researcher after completing my graduation B.sc(microbiology).
what can i do
30th March 2015, 11:57 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hi,

You if you want to become a scientist or researcher in future the you have to do Ph.D(Doctorate) degree

As you have completed 12th in Science you can either join B.Sc or B.Tech based on your interest.Both are undergraduate course.

After finishing B.Sc or B.Tech you have to do M.Sc or M.Tech which is a Post graduation course.

The you have to appear in National Eligibility Test(NET) and qualify in NET by clearing cutoff marks.

After clearing NET you can Join Ph.D and then you can do research or become a scientist and fulfill your dream.

Good luck for your journey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?