25th January 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?

after completing my ssc there is a gap of 5 years.so is it possible to get a bachelor degree in less than 3 years ?

26th January 2015, 02:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing my ssc there is a gap of 5 years.so is it possible to get a bachelor degree in less than 3 years ?
Yes, of course some private Institutions/Open Universities are there which offers less than 3 years graduation course. Even such universities also accept 3 years gap as well. But, it is always less value by doing graduation in such universities when compared with regular university. However, you can do diploma or certification course after 10th standard. Here, I am listing you the best Diploma course after completing 10th standard.

Diploma Courses After 10th Standard:

-Diploma in Civil Engineering
-Diploma in Electrical Engineering
-Diploma in Computer Engineering
-Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

Eligibility Criteria:

The minimum eligibility requirement for the diploma course is that the student must pass 10th standard board exam with 50% from a recognized board and Upto 5% relaxation will be given to the students who are belong from reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?