26th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?

Hello sir,

My name is Sunil kumar. i want to join Merchant Navy but i have not 50% marks in English subject in 10th or 3 years polytechnic diploma. i passed 10th in 2003 and diploma in Mechanical engineering in 2010.In 10th i have 46% marks in English and in diploma we had a subject name English and communication skills ,i have 47.5% marks in that subject. So please tell me any way to improve my English marks either 10th or diploma. i passed 10th from Punjab School Education board and diploma from Punjab state board of technical education.

11th May 2014, 08:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?

Yes, of course you can improve your marks as you have got less marks in 12th and as well as in diploma then i think you should apply for the improvement exams. In any stationary shop you will get improvement form and you have to fill it and doing hard work for getting good marks.

If you want to apply for the Merchant navy then you need good English and also good marks in English after that you can apply for the Merchant navy. It is best for you to join this field.

And as you have diploma in Mechanical field then i think you should do degree in this field after that it will be possible to get good job in many companies which are related to this field. And in India there are so many companies related to this field.

Some companies are given below:
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
ONGC
Hero honda

So, there are also many other companies in this field there you can apply for the job after the B.Tech or M. tech and after that you will get better job.
27th February 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?

which diploma is best after 10 and what is good only diploma or also b.tech and m.tech and what is scope of that course

can I join air force after diploma
please reply as fast as

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?