29th December 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy after BE Chemical Engineering with few backlogs?

Will I get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy with BE in Chemical Engineering? But, I have few backlogs which I have still not cleared. So, what are the chances of doing Diploma in Pharmacy under this circumstances?

31st December 2019, 11:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy after BE Chemical Engineering with few backlogs?

The minimum education required to pursue Diploma or Degree course in Pharmacy is a Class 12th in Science stream with PCM/PCB/PCMB group from a recognised board of education.

So, if you have completed your Class 12th in Science stream then you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course regardless of your other educational qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?