15th December 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?

Hello, i'am a student of diploma in chemical engineering. I'am i able to do bachelor pharmacy afetr completion of my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  2. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  3. What is the eligibility to appear for NIPER entrance exam?
  4. Can I do any course related to pharmacy? I have done diploma and bachelor pharmacy
  5. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  6. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  7. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  10. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  11. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  12. List of M.Pharm colleges in AP offering stipend having Pharmacognosy branch?
  13. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  14. After BDS can I get any other job besides Dentist? job in pharmaceuticals industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do masters degree in pharmacy after pursuing a bachelor degree in chemical engineering?
  16. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available?
  17. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  18. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL

22nd December 2013, 12:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?

Sorry, i don't think so that you are eligible for the B.Pharmacy because for this the candidate should have 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from any reputed university. And the candidates who have done diploma in Pharmacy can apply for the B.Pharmacy but there is no procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after diploma in chemical engineering.

As you have done diploma in chemical engineering then i think you should do degree in the chemical engineering.It is best for you. There are so many companies related to this field so i think it is best to do degree in chemical engineering instead of B.Pharmacy.

There are so many companies related to this field. some are given below:
Aarti industries company in gurgaon
ABAN offshore Ltd. in Chennai
Aditya Birla chemicals in Madhya pradesh
Aroma Hightech Ltd. in Palanpur, Gujrat
BASF India Ltd. in Mumbai
BORAX Morarji Ltd. in Mumbai

so these are some best companies in which you can apply for the job after the chemical engineering and there are so many other companies also.
So all the best and i think you should do Chemical engineering it is also a good profession.

16th August 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?

Can I do D-pharmcay after completion of my chemical Engg. degree

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?