29th January 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?

Hello
I am 12th science student. I failed
in Chemistry and Physics in 12th science,
Now Which field is best for me Diploma
Chemical Engineering or Diploma in Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?
  3. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  5. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  7. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Are there any chemical diploma engineering colleges?
  10. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  11. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  13. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  14. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  16. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy, Chemical, Biotechnology and Aeronautical after 10th?
  17. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  18. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
30th January 2015, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?

You can choose any course whether Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy depending upon your interest. Since, you have mentioned that you have failed in Physics and Chemistry subjects in your 12th standard, I would like to inform you that there will be these subjects again in Diploma course whether it is Medical or Engineering field. So, if you are not good at these subjects, I suggest you to opt Chemical Engineering course because the Diploma in Pharmacy course deals very deeply with Physics and Chemistry subjects.
31st January 2015, 08:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?

Chemical Engineering and Pharmacy are completely different fields. You should choose the course as per your interest and comfort. From your previous academic record it is visible that you are not much comfortable in Chemistry, hence it will be better if you go for pharmacy course. There is enough scope in both the fields and the job opportunities will increase if you go for higher studies. Thus, it is always recommended that you go for the course in which you are interested and comfortable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?