14th March 2022, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do direct BCom from University after quitting B.Sc in second year?

I have completed sy.bsc in computer science in the year of 2012. Now i want to do direct bcom from university can i do that?

15th March 2022, 07:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do direct BCom from University after quitting B.Sc in second year?

You are not eligible to switch from B.Sc. to B.Com degree course by dropping out of B.Sc. degree course midway.

Also, one thing I would like to let you know that you can even not rejoin the same B.Sc. degree course which you quit in 2012 after completing 2nd year of the same degree as the maximum duration allowed for completing a graduation degree course is six years from the date of registration to the course.
15th March 2022, 10:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do direct BCom from University after quitting B.Sc in second year?

You can pursue B.Com course but not eligible to get admission in the final year of the course.

Candidates have to take admission and pursue in the first year of the course. Eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.
15th March 2022, 10:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Yes, you can pursue Bachelor of Commerce 3 years degree course after quitting Bachelor of Science in second year and for that you have to take admission in the university again on the basis of your 12th marks.
But make sure that you are under the eligibility criteria because there is age criteria which is specified to take admission in Bachelor of Commerce course.
15th March 2022, 10:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get direct admission in the final year of the B.Com course. Candidates are not eligible to change the stream and also the maximum duration to complete the bachelor degree course is 5 years.

So, not eligible to pursue b.com in the final year of the course.
16th March 2022, 11:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

You can complete the degree you left in between , like you left BSc in between and you can complete it after a gao, but you can get admitted to BCom, though you were doing BSc.

For admission in Bcom , you have to take fresh admission .
You have to go through whole admission process , if you want to study Bcom from that same college
20th March 2022, 08:05 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I do direct BCom from University after quitting B.Sc in second year?

1. You need to have passed 12th standard in the commerce stream.

2. 12th standard graduates from other streams may also apply based on the discretion university and college.

3. Private colleges can grant direct admission irrespective of the candidate’s percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?