6th August 2021, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in final year of BCom is possible after pursuing 2 years from another college?

Hi , I recently completed my 2nd year from a collage in jaipur,now I want to leave that collage and want to take admission in a direct collage directly in 3rd year ,if you have any knowledge regarding this ,do let me know

7th August 2021, 11:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in final year of BCom is possible after pursuing 2 years from another college?

°°° Migration from one college to another college is only possible under the same University otherwise, it is not possible for you to change the college if the university is are different of two colleges.
So, you can continue in the third year of the same course in the college where the university is a same as that of the previous college.
However, you can also consult the respective college where you want to seek admission because the rules may differ from college to college but in general it is only possible under the same University.
8th August 2021, 03:32 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Direct admission in final year of BCom is possible after pursuing 2 years from another college?

Yes, it is very much possible.

The only problem is, you have to take the NOC from both the colleges and pay the full fees in the previous college.

Also, you admission to the new college depends on the vacancies in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?