8th August 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation from chemistry?

Can i do genetic engineering after comleting the graduation from chemistry ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  3. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering?
  4. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  5. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  7. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  8. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  9. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  10. What is Genetic Engineering? What are the placements after Post Graduation in Genetic Engineering?
  11. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  12. Is it possible to do Genetic Engineering after the completion of 10+2 (Medical)?
  13. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  14. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  16. Which exams do i have to refer after passing 12th to get admission in genetic engineering course?
  17. Is it possible to join Genetic Engineering after doing PCM subjects?
  18. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
3rd July 2016, 11:31 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation from chemistry?

** Genetic engineering deals with the study of genes which reveal information preserved in DNA.

** As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to do genetic engineering after completing graduation from chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?