13th July 2013, 11:12 AM
luckvir kaur

Can I do GNM after 12th commerce?

can i do gnm after +2 commerce my parents sujest me that i do gnm i am already apply for gnm in cmc clg ludhiane but i confuse between both professions plzzz help me ????????????

31st May 2015, 09:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do GNM after 12th commerce?

Yes,you can do GNM after 12th commerce .

The eligibility criteria for doing GNM are following:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class in Science (PCB) & English with 40% marks in aggregate or 10+2 in Arts from a recognized Board with 40% marks or 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.

The candidate should be registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.

The candidate should be medically fit.

The candidate age should be in between 17 years to 35 years.
6th August 2021, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Which option is best to opt between BBA and GNM? I passed my 12th class with 82% in commerce
8th December 2022, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , madam please one question after non medical i can join the gnm nursing course
30th June 2023, 02:48 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

The General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course requires candidates to have completed their 10+2 education in the science stream with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

While the eligibility criteria may vary between institutions and countries, it is uncommon for candidates from the commerce stream to be eligible for GNM courses.

The GNM course has a strong focus on healthcare sciences and nursing principles, which require a foundational understanding of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

Candidates from the commerce stream may not have studied these subjects as part of their 10+2 curriculum, making it challenging to meet the prerequisites for the GNM course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?