11th January 2020, 04:21 AM
Sakshi1512

Can I do Government job and Graduation simultaneously?

I am doing 2nd year of Civil Engineering in college in Amravati. And, now I have cleared BMC JE examination as well. That means I will have to work in Mumbai. Will they allow me to complete my graduation from distance mode from Amravati college means I will go to my college on submissions and exams only if my college will allow me for that? Is that possible? Please help me.

13th January 2020, 04:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Government job and Graduation simultaneously?

No, you cannot do government job and regular graduation at the same time. You have mentioned that, you have cleared SSC 12th class basic examination. one thing you should notice is that there is no SSC examination whose mode of selection process is " written examination". There is a second round which may be either interview or skill test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?