24th December 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?

I have scored 42%marks in graduation and 60% marks in post graduation so is I m eligible for B.ed??? Please help me out n if it is possible than from which all universities I can do that???? And please tell me that will it create any problem for government job????? Please reply me as soon as possible..... Thank you.....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  2. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 66% in BSc?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  8. Is CTET compulsory for recruitment as TGT in delhi through DSSSB?
  9. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  10. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  11. Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?
  12. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%
  13. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?
  14. Best career options after doing MSc?
  15. Am I eligible for government job? I have done graduation(In commerce) and having B.Ed degree from Chhattisgarh
  16. Am I eligible for PO Exams having scored 56% in Graduation and 62% in Post Graduation?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university?
  18. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
8th January 2014, 05:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?

Sorry you are not eligible for the B.Ed as you have less than 50% marks in graduation.
For the B.Ed the eligibility criteria is given below:
The candidate should have minimum 50% marks in graduation.
There is no necessity to have any particular stream in graduation. Any candidate who have 3 years degree course with any subject can apply for the B.Ed.
There is no age limit.

So, as you have less than 50% marks in graduation then i am sorry you are not eligible for the B.Ed. It is not matter in B.Ed that you have good marks in post graduation. Because the B.Ed is based on graduation basis so it is necessary to have graduation with minimum 50% marks.

So, you can apply for the NET exam after the post graduation and as you scored good marks in post graduation then it is best to give NET exam and after that you can also get job in government sector.
15th May 2015, 04:45 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?

• The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.

Since you have less percentage in graduation, so, I am sorry to say but you are not eligible for the same.
16th May 2015, 04:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

To get an admissions in B.Ed college,only graduation marks is considered.yeah one can pursue B.ed after Post graduation but post gradraduation percentage does not importance. Graduation marks are important.so for you graduation percentage is 42%. For B.ed ,graduation marks should be minimum of 50% .
19th May 2015, 05:21 PM
kunalroy89

Minimum marks needed in graduation for B.Ed is 50% . Post graduation marks will not be taken into account.
As your Graduation marks are below 50% you will not be eligible for B.Ed.
But as you have decent marks in post graduation,you can apply for NET/ SET and thereby get the post of lecturer in govt university.
You can also apply for exams which does not asks for graduation marks as Railways,Banks etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?