27th December 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation if I have passed in 10th and failed in 12th board exam?

Dear Sir/Madam, l have to do graduation after 10th as I failed in 12th. So, is it possible? Can't I pursue graduation from any university via distance mode of education also? Please tell me because I'm a working woman.

31st December 2018, 04:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation if I have passed in 10th and failed in 12th board exam?

No, it is not possible. The minimum academic qualification required to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream is that candidate must have passed 12th board exam from a recognized board.

The qualification remains same for regular or distance bachelor's degree. You must pass 12th to become eligible for pursuing bachelor's degree.
31st December 2018, 10:03 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Can I do graduation if I have passed in 10th and failed in 12th board exam?

No. It's not possible to pursue graduation on the basis of 10th class. On the basis of 10th, You can pursue only certificate level course or diploma course. For graduation, It's compulsory to pass 12th class. You can re-write the 12th exam and can clear it. If you don't want, then some of the diploma courses available which you can pursue only the basis of 10th.

Courses
- Diploma In Engineering
- Diploma In Computer Courses Such as Web Designing, Digital Marketing, Application Development etc.
- Diploma In Marine Field
- Diploma In Industrial Courses
31st December 2018, 10:14 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

No, there are not any universities or, colleges provide graduation degree after passing 10th exam.

Anyone wants to do Graduation, then first of all, they will have to clear 10th exam, 12th exam; otherwise not.
31st December 2018, 11:03 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in the undergraduate course without passing 12th or equivalent qualification.

The minimum qualification to get admission in bachelor degree course to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th. So, you will have to reappear for board examination and pass in all the subject for admission in any bachelor degree course.
31st December 2018, 11:11 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue graduation degree course from a recognised open or regular university without clearing your Class 12th as the minimum education required for pursuing any graduation degree course is a Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised institute.
31st December 2018, 11:22 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The minimum requirements to pursue Bachelor's degree:

Academic qualification: You must have done 12th from a recognized board.

12th board failed candidate can not apply for bachelor's degree course.

You must know that only 12th board passed candidates can apply for bachelor's degree in regular or distance mode.
31st December 2018, 12:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is not possible to pursue graduation after completing 10th only.
You have to complete 12th also from a recognized university.
After completing 12th you will be eligible to pursue graduation in any of the stream. So first of all complete your 12th from a recognized board.
31st December 2018, 01:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. You can not pursue bachelor's degree in regular or distance mode with failed status in senior secondary board examination.

2. Only those candidates who have passed 12th even with passing percentage of marks can apply for the bachelor's degree.

3. You can pursue bachelor's degree at any age.
31st December 2018, 02:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in undergraduate course is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised board or institute.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in graduation course in any recognised university if do not have the required minimum qualification.
2nd January 2019, 11:03 PM
Meg24

Hello
For a graduation degree you need to have cleared 12th boards with the specified percentage ,so you are not eligible for the graduation degree .

But you have other options available to you .
You can opt for ITI - diploma after your 10th and after completion of diploma have a lateral entry to degree -Btech in second year thus completing your degree from a recognised University.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?