5th May 2012, 09:18 PM
sadiqpasha838

Can I do ICWAI intermediate course directly after completing my B.Com in the year 2007 with 4 years+ experience in accounting?

Dear Team Members,

I had completed my B.com in the year 2007 and have 4 years plus experience in accounting, can i do ICWAI Intermediate course directly with out writing any entrance test.

Please suggest.

Regards,
Sadiq

6th May 2012, 12:34 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do ICWAI intermediate course directly after completing my B.Com in the year 2007 with 4 years+ experience in accounting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiqpasha838 View Post
Dear Team Members,

I had completed my B.com in the year 2007 and have 4 years plus experience in accounting, can i do ICWAI Intermediate course directly with out writing any entrance test.

Please suggest.

Regards,
Sadiq
Yes you may directly apply for ICWAI ( intermediate course) after completing B.com course .

ICWAI :- Institute if Cost and Work Accountants of India

The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided int three stages . The Examination for this course held two times in year during the Month of June and December .

Subjects for Intermediate Course :-
  • Business Law and Communication
  • Business Taxation
  • Auditing
  • Cost and Management Accounting
  • Information System and Technology
  • Financial Accounting
  • Applied Direct Taxation

If your aspiring to become an Cost and Work Accountant then you should qualified in three levels namely,

-Foundation Course
-Intermediate or Executive Course
-Final Course

The Duration of the foundation course is for 6 months . To apply for foundation course you should complete 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university . If your qualified in Foundation course then you may eligible to apply for Intermediate course .

The Duration of the Intermediate course is for 12 Months , The candidate who are qualified in Foundation may eligible to apply for Intermediate course .

Important :- The candidate who complete Bachelor degree may directly apply for Intermediate course .

The candidate who are qualified in Foundation and Intermediate course may eligible to apply for Final course . After completing Final course you should send for Practical Training for 15 Months . Practical training is mandatory for all candidates .

So, After completing B.com course you may directly apply for Intermediate without apply for Foundation course .
6th May 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do ICWAI intermediate course directly after completing my B.Com in the year 2007 with 4 years experience in accounting?

i have 2 year working in ltd co please suggest training comulsory for me
10th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do ICWAI intermediate course directly after completing my B.Com in the year 2007 with 4 years experience in accounting?

can I do ICWAI intermediate course directly after passing my BBA graduation?
11th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I had admitted ICWAI course in 2005, But I can't given exam some reasons. Now, Can I completed ICWAI Course?
12th May 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY FEES FOR COMPLETING ICWA COURSE IN PUNE?
14th May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

hi i want to do icwai i have passed bms in 2010 currently i m working in backend . can i passed icwa with my job.......
30th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how much should fee i have to pay for complete icwai.?
18th June 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

how much marks to be compalsoury in graduation to direct joining for icwa intermediate cource.
4th August 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my graduation in Oct. 1994 in pass class . I am interest doing ICWA . Please give a suggestion for taking the admission in ICWA COURSE
9th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

if any problem in doing both icwai and m.com
20th August 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

IS CPT IS EXEMPT AFTER DOING CWA INTER?
2nd March 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I had completed Intermediate of ICWA in December 2007, now I want to continue for Final Examination, what should I do?
Which course is applicable, old or new? Which subject I have to learn?
Have I doing Intership?
Please guide me.
28th March 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i had cmpletd my HS in 2012..now i am in bcom 2nd semistr...how i becom an icwa....and what is the bst institute for icwa....
28th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i do icwai intermediate after completing bba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?