16th October 2019, 05:33 PM
udaikiran

Can I do Intermediate with BiPC subject after passing Intermediate with MPC subject?

Sir/Mam, I'm 20 years old and I've completed my graduation and 12th with M.P.C and B.Sc course as well. Can I join in Intermediate with BiPC subject combination now once again as I want to do medical degree course like MBBS?

15th November 2019, 07:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Intermediate with BiPC subject after passing Intermediate with MPC subject?

Yes, there is no problem in that. You can again register for board examination with PCB subjects if you want to appear for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

NEET is an all India entrance exam for admission in various medical courses. Candidates must have done 12th with PCB subjects and secured minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for NEET exam. You must have attained minimum age of 17 years.
15th November 2019, 04:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Intermediate with BiPC subject after passing Intermediate with MPC subject?

You can opt for BiPC course in 10+2 even after you completion of 10+2 with MPC and Graduation in B.Sc

There is no upper age limit to join 10+2.

But it is not a wise decision as it will result in 5 year academic career loss.

Moreover you are not sure whether you can get admission for MBBS course immediately after 10+2 with BiPC stream.

Usually people will take long term Coaching for 1 year to crack Entrance Exam for MBBS course.

It will further extend your academic career.

My suggestion would be to go for Post Graduation in any of the below courses as per your interest
M.Sc
MCA
MBA

If you are looking for job opportunities in Science field, you can opt for MBA with below specializations
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

You may not become a Doctor but you can work in Hospitals as Pharmacist or any other relevant role.
21st November 2022, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I had already completed inter bipc but now iam willing to study inter mpc can I..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?