22nd August 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BA after completing Intermediate with BiPC subject combination?

I did my Intermediate with BiPC subject combination. Now, can I do graduate degree course in B.A. via distance mode of education? If yes, then also let me know about 5 best branches/specialization in BA.

27th August 2019, 12:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BA after completing Intermediate with BiPC subject combination?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.A course after completion of your Intermediate with BiPC Subject Combination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A course. Admissions to B.A course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
29th August 2019, 12:32 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I do BA after completing Intermediate with BiPC subject combination?

Yes, you can do after completing intermediate with BIPC suject combination.

You just have to fulfill the eligibility that is given below:-

● You must have passed 12th class with minimum 55% from any recognized school.

●Your age must be 18 yr old.

●The duration of ba is three years with six semester, 6month for each.

You may visit http://www.collegedekho.com/ for more information.
9th August 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BA after completing Intermediate with BiPC subject combination?

I wanna become an IAS officer,
Can I take BA after completing intermediate with bipc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?