25th May 2011, 02:36 PM
corwin21

Can I do Journalism after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?

after completein ma b.com can i do journalism....wat s the fee structure...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Journalism after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  2. Detailed course and fee structure of Diploma(Television Journalism) 3 months course in A.P. College of Journalism? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure for English honors and bachelors in Journalism?
  4. Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?
  5. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  6. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  7. Fee structure for Journalism course?
  8. How should I get admission in Journalism? Fee structure details?
  9. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the course fee of graduation in Journalism?
  11. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?
  12. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation?
  13. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  14. Pre-requisites for Journalism course from IIMC?
  15. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
  16. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do masters in journalism from BHU after completing the graduation course?
30th May 2011, 07:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Journalism after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?

You can go for journalism after 12th standard itself. There are print and electronic media in journalism. You can prefer any one based on your interest. The fee structure varies based on different institutes. There is an average of Rs.20000 demanded by certain institutes for journalism course.
7th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Journalism after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?

ou provaiding any mcj course
27th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

can i do journalism after my 12th exam? and how much percentage does it recure
6th July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do journalism after compliting 12th exam? how much percentages it require?
22nd August 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do journalism after compliting 12th exam? how much percentages it require?
you can ...A worth reading for aspiring journalism/ mass media students.. see the links of the book below:

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

or visit

http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
27th August 2013, 06:14 PM
g.mahendar reddy

Default Can I do Journalism after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?

i am completein b.com can i do journalism....wat s the fee structure...
17th October 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do journalism after my B.com
13th June 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

can i go to journalism after b.tech?? how many years course it would be???which clg is best in hyderabad??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?