14th June 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after completion of BA? Is it good for my future?

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm sakshi I need your help to get a better career option. Can I do LLB with pursuing BA 3rd year? Can you please guide me with the completed details on the same? Awaiting to get the right advices to decide. Awaiting for the answer.

15th June 2017, 12:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after completion of BA? Is it good for my future?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue LLB course after completion of your bachelor degree.

The eligibility to pursue LLB course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% varies with institutes.

Yes, if you want to make your future as Lawyer or in judicial services you must need to have LLB qualification.
15th June 2017, 12:49 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Can I do LLB after completion of BA? Is it good for my future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I'm sakshi I need your help to get a better career option. Can I do LLB with pursuing BA 3rd year? Can you please guide me with the completed details on the same? Awaiting to get the right advices to decide. Awaiting for the answer.
Hi Sakshi.. You can definitely go for LLB course after your BA. The duration of the course is 3 years. The basic eligibility in most of the institutes are to qualify graduation with 50% marks. You can appear for the LSAT exam and qualify to pursue LLB. Best institutes which offers 3 year LLB course after graduation includes Delhi university, Lovely Professional University, Symbiosis Law school etc.
15th June 2017, 01:05 PM
help100%

Of course you can pursue LLB after BA, you need to appear in 3 years LLB course. Banarus Hindu University, Allahabad University, Delhi University, Jamia Milia University, etc are the prestigious institutes who offers 3 years LLB course and one can apply their by appearing the entrance exam conducted by them. The placements conducted in the above universities are generally above average, nothing to worry about. You need to prepare a lot for the exam to crack due to high competitive level.

Normally there are various career options available after pursuing BA, one can go for MA and then PhD or opt to teaching profession by pursing BEd or by appearing in NET after MA one can become Professor or researcher. One can opt a career in foreign language, translator, data entry, air attendant, etc, or one pursue in the field of management can become a administrator or HR executive, etc. Various career options are available and one can opt even after possessing BA degree.
15th June 2017, 02:31 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you can pursue LLB after completion of your graduation. To get admission you have to give Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Once you qualify in this exam you will get admission in a good institution for pursuing LLB. Thanks
15th June 2017, 02:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Yes, you are eligible to do LLB course after BA course.

=> For this course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The age of candidate must not be greater than 30 years.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination like CLAT.

=> CLAT stands for common law admission test and this course is good for your bright future.
15th June 2017, 04:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

LLB refers to Bachelor of legislative Law and same is a professional degree course after completing which you will head towards becoming a lawyer.

Basically LLB courses are of two types which are as discussed below :-

I) LLB course of five years :- For student who opts for the same course after completion of their higher secondary school degree from a recognized board.

II) LLB course of three years :- for which the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Being a final year student of your graduation degree you are certainly eligible for pursuing LLB degree course of both three years and five years after completion of your BA degree. But for graduation degree holder LLB course of three years is the best suited as five year course results in consumption of two more years in any one's career.

As far as you are concerned about LLB being a good option then in my view it is certainly a good option as it is professional degree and hence offers a good career scope in future as compared to any other degree.
15th June 2017, 05:01 PM
srkallinone

You can apply for LLB course having 3 duration of 3 years after completion of graduation. You can't do LLB while pursuing B.A. You can only appear entrance exam. For LLB Admission, You need to qualify the entrance exam CLAT or LSAT.

CLAT Syllabus
- Reasoning
- Logical Aptitude
- English & Comprehension
- Elementary Mathematics
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
15th June 2017, 06:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course from a recognised university.

But, you are not eligible to start pursuing LLB while in third year of bachelor course. The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed their bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you have to wait for completion of your bachelor degree course to get admission in LLB.

Yes, it is a better career option for future if you want yourself as an Advocate, Lawyer, Judge etc.
5th April 2022, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

hi mam will i be able to do LLB after completion of BA GENERAL?
29th June 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare LLB examination and how to get all current affairs in LLB related information
30th June 2022, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ma'am.me Ruchi hu meri B.A.complete ho gai h or ab me LLB karna chahti hu mene B.A. sagar district ke deori se ki hai mujhe ab LLB karne ke liye kya karna hoga please mujhe aapki best advice ki zarurat h aap mujhe btaye ab aage mujhe kya karna chahiye aapke jabab ka wait kar rahi hu ..... Thank you
30th June 2022, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ma'am me Ruchi hu meri B.Acomplete ho gai h or ab me LLB karna chahti hu mene B.A district.Sagar ke deori se ki hai or ab me LLB karna chahti hu.mujhe LLB karne ke liye kya karna hoga please mujhe aapki best advice ki zarurat h aap mujhe btaye ab aage mujhe kya karna hoga...aapke jabab ka wait kar rahi hu...... thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?