15th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?

What Can I do After doing LLb ?
Where Can I get Good job ?
What type of job I can apply in Goverment sector

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  2. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE? -- [New]
  5. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  6. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  7. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Jobs in government sector after completing my final year B.Tech ECE/
  9. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  12. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com?
  13. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  14. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  18. How can I apply for government jobs after B.Tech IT?
11th December 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?

what can i do after completing B.A.LLB?
12th December 2012, 03:42 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?

Most of the LLB graduates begin their career in government sector with the tax or labor department. From this level, their job prospects goes in ladder like Associate Attorney, Attorney, Solicitor General, etc. They can work as legal advisor for the government organizations and nowadays most of them works with NGOs, internal agencies and even in political field.

LLB graduates are recruited in various state government services through the PSC recruitment. After acquiring relevant experience, one can get into the high position jobs in State revenue or police or in judicial departments.

Central Government Jobs after LLB

Lawyers are appointed in various central government services through the recruitment process conducted by UPSC. They are posted in diverse positions depending on their level of experience. The diverse designations include Legal advisor, Law officers, Assistant advisor and Dy. Legal Advisor. They are eligible to be selected as Judges in various courts in different roles like

Attorney
Solicitor General
Public Prosecutor
Defense
Tax and Labor departments

Almost all recruitment process organized by the different firms conduct an initial written test for selecting talented candidates. The most important thing one must do is to make sure that they have sufficient knowledge in the fundamentals of the examination which they are about to appear. They must have clear idea about the syllabus from the top to bottom.

It is better to spent more time in the sections which they feel weak. Many reference books for the examinations are also available in the markets now; students can buy and use them.
7th January 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A. and I'm very confused what to do next.. what are the career options after doing LLB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?