2nd September 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A Economics from Indian Universities? What are the job prospects?

I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication. Can I do M.A.(Economics) from Indian Universities. What are the job prospects for students having Engineering Degree and Economics Post Graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is more helpful between B.A and B.Com in future?
  2. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  3. Top 10 Indian Universities for Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
  5. What are the job prospects in Indian Railway for B.Com Accountancy honors student
  6. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  7. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  8. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  9. Details about M.Phil entrance exam after M.Sc?
  10. What are the career prospects to study for studying economics?
  11. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  12. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)? -- [New]
  13. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  14. List of good institutes/universities across India for M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology? What are the job prospects for M.Tech and M.Phil?
  15. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree?
  16. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  17. Companies in India which offer Jobs to BA in Eco-Honors candidates?
  18. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
12th July 2013, 11:06 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Can I do M.A Economics from Indian Universities? What are the job prospects?

~~~MA in economics after BTec in electronics~~~

Ofcoarse you can go for MA in economics from indian university. All you require is graduation degree in hand.
There is bright future of electronic engineers. You can start as a trainee with salery of 12 to 16 thousend in most big and small company.
The present job opertunity for MA pass is not so good. They prefer to be working as a teacher with low salery of 7 to 9 thousend starting.
2nd February 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.A Economics from Indian Universities? What are the job prospects?

which are the best indian universities for MA in economics?how i want to prepare for admission in it
2nd February 2014, 11:10 AM
RAJESH KUMAR N

Economics graduates have various professions open to them. Globalization has widened the career prospects of Economics students in various sectors including Business, Education, Government and Consultancy fields. Some of the fields in which they can get employed are:

Banking
Investment
Political consulting
Manufacturing
Transportation
Sales and Marketing
Stock Markets
Government
Nonprofit organizations
The Indian Economics Service and positions in the Reserve Bank of India are great opportunities to be employed with, in the Government sector.

Pay scale

A Masters graduate in Economics can earn in the range of Rs. 15,000- Rs. 35,000 as the starting salary per month. Average salary per annum is about 3.5 lakhs and it can go up to Rs. 15 lakhs as well.
24th December 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hi,
can u please tell me the list of institutes offering M.A in economics for b.tech students
Thanks and Regards,
ankur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?