30th November 2019, 11:22 AM
Mnmeet kaur

Can I do M.Sc or B.Ed from Kurukshetra University after Graduating from Singhania University?

Is Singhania University's degree valid for all government exams and for studying Master degree like M.Sc or B.Ed from Kurukshetra University? Is there any way to check online the current status of Singhania University's validity in India?

1st December 2019, 07:24 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc or B.Ed from Kurukshetra University after Graduating from Singhania University?

Dear friend first I tell you that Singhania University was established by the Government of Rajasthan, under Ordinance 6 of 2007.It is a UGC recognize private university as per Sec. 2f of the UGC Act 1956.
So, don't worry you can studies like MSc or B.Ed from Kurukshetra University as it is UGC certified university.

Their is no any other way to check online the current status of University validity in India. Also you can talk with your University professor regarding this they will be clear your doubt, according to my knowledge you can take admission in master degree like MSc or B.Ed in in Kurukshetra university.

Thank you
1st December 2019, 11:17 AM
Iamriyaj

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc or B.Ed from Kurukshetra University after Graduating from Singhania University?

Yes, you can do M.sc or B.ed after graduation. Because your B.sc degree is valid from singhania University as per According to the notice, Singhania University had issued an advertisement claiming that it was “recognised under section 2 (f) of the UGC Act 1956 and does not require MCI approval to impart education and award degree. So you can do M.sc or B.ed in other University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?