23rd September 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed in Microsoft after Undergraduation degree?

Sir, I just want to know the criteria to get a job in Microsoft after the completion of my UG degree (BCA )? Your kind reply would be very helpful for me to shine in the Microsoft.

25th September 2015, 03:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get placed in Microsoft after Undergraduation degree?

The percentage criteria for Microsoft in general is 70% marks throughout the Academic Career.
Once you have this criteria fulfilled you need to have a very good Domain Knowledge.
If you are having both these areas covered you can apply for a freshers job in Microsoft and there you need to perform to the best of your ability to be eligible to get the job in Microsoft.
The marks criteria is the main criteria to be eligible to apply for a job in Microsoft.
20th June 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in Microsoft after Undergraduation degree?

Can BSC students who score 70percent marks with one year software engineer course be eligible for Microsoft company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?