12th September 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in computer science engineering?

sir can i do M.Tech in aeronautical engg after B.Tech in computer science engg

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  2. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  3. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  6. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  7. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  11. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  12. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  15. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  17. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  18. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
15th November 2015, 09:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can i do M.Tech in aeronautical engg after B.Tech in computer science engg
To go for M.Tech in aerospace engineering it is important to have a B.Tech degree in aerospace engineering/civil engineering/mechanical engineering or other such relevant subjects. Therefore you are not eligible to study M.Tech in on this subject.

Basic Eligibility:-
  • You need to have a B.Tech degree in aerospace engineering or other such relevant subject from a recognized university.
  • You need to secure 50% of marks or more at graduation level to get good college.
  • The duration of this course is two years.
Institutes Offering M.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering:-
  • Chhattisgarh University
  • Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science(HITS), Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT K)
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT M)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?