1st July 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in computer engineering any chance to study Aeronautical Engineering?

sir i completed diploma in computer engineering i like to study aeronautical engg there is a chance for i am suding aeronautical engg

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in computer engineering any chance to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  3. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  14. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  17. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
4th November 2011, 02:23 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After diploma in computer engineering any chance to study Aeronautical Engineering?

dear friend,

yes,there is a chance but you don't try to go for it because it good for your future.
after all its your life but try to think you are going to choose totally different field.
so
best of luck.
4th November 2011, 02:32 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After diploma in computer engineering any chance to study Aeronautical Engineering?

dear friend,

yes,there is a chance but you don't try to go for it because it good for your future.
after all its your life but try to think you are going to choose totally different field.
so
best of luck.
3rd December 2011, 07:09 PM
raimss

after diploma in automobile can i get the admission in aeronautical in engineering
15th January 2012, 11:50 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i completed diploma in computer engineering i like to study aeronautical engg there is a chance for i am suding aeronautical engg
HI,
Yes you can apply for aeronautical engineering after passing the diploma course.
If your course is approve by A.I.C.T.E.

For admissions in top college you have to qualify entrance exam like A.I.E.E.E, I.I.T-J.E.E etc.

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN INDIA:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?