28th February 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

hello. this is sadhana.. and iam doing my btech 1 st in electrical and electronics engineering. But i want 2 do my mtech in aeronautical engineering. Is it possible ? If so please inform me about it? Also how to approach it to do in abroad?

3rd March 2010, 10:34 AM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

Default Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

Dear friend

it is possible in any of (vizag,delhi......) for the better carrier of U

Best of luck.
5th March 2010, 02:56 AM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

dear friend
i think its possible to do so
in case of abroad consult the internet and find out which colleges offer the course and what are the eligibility criterion
all the best
13th March 2010, 11:50 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

IJ hope it is possible. U can write GATE exam to join in IITs... To do in abroad, u have to write respective exams for particular universities
15th March 2010, 12:17 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi............
yes, you...can...
IIT,khragpur/IIt,kanpur provides....
such facilities....
so be a part of that....
by cracking there exams....
you can visit.....
www.iitjeekanpur.com
or
www.iitjee.com
else
www.way2freshers.com
best of luck
15th March 2010, 12:25 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi............
yes, you...can...
such facilities....
so be a part of that....
you can visit.....
www.iitjeekanpur.com
or
www.iitjee.com
else
www.way2freshers.com
best of luck
24th March 2010, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

To join the MTech in aeronautics it is better to shift in mechanical engg after 1st year.
25th March 2010, 12:23 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

yes,
there is no any problem you can do m.tech in aeronautics after doing b.tech in electrical and electronics.
and one thing i want to make clear that you can not change it after 1st year in m.tech for the other course,
ok
25th March 2010, 09:18 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes you can do that
To be an aeronautical engineer one should have a graduate degree (B.E/B.Tech.) or at least a diploma in Aeronautics
31st March 2010, 09:57 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you get good SGPA in your 1st year then change your
stream take aeronautical if it is not available then
choose mechanical because this stream helps to do
aeronautical in future ...
prepare for GATE exam there after take subject any like aeronautical ,design
prepare for HAL exam and in hal you have chance to go abroad in few years...
good luck..
6th May 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i am the third btech student in electrical and electronics , is it possible to do Mtech in aeronatics
10th May 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me that this time im doing diploma in electronics engg 2nd yearafter complition can i change my course i want to do auronautical engg in btech
11th May 2010, 11:05 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
yes it is possible to do mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical .some of the institute which provides such course are
1 iit kanpur
2 bit mesra
to get admission in to it you have to prepare for gate.
for more info please visit theie official site
ok

all the best for your future
1st June 2010, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am in b tech 3rd year (electronics & communication engineering). I want 2 WORK AS AN STATISTICIAN in CRICKET field . Is it possible ? If so then how? please inform me about it.
25th June 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me about toefl ?
26th June 2010, 01:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes, definately you will get admission in Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics. But for this you have to appear the GATE exams, after clear the GATE
exams you will definately get admission in M.tech aeronautics.

So, please dont worry, you will definately get admission in Mtech in aeronautics after
completing your btech in electrical and electronics..........
26th June 2010, 04:36 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
Its possible. If you score high mark in your b.tech , then you can apply for aeronautics. If you have taken electronic & communication stream , you have a much better chance to get into it.
ANYWAY ALL THE BEST FRIEND
28th June 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do m.tech in aeronautics or marine after completing B.E in electronics & communication?
29th June 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hey dear i want to know that i m student of btech in electronics and electrical. i want to get admission in mtech in same field in iit kanpur.................so tell me what is procedure to get adm in iit kanpur
plz reply fast thnxs
30th June 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.tech.in aeronautical engg. after b.tech. in mech.engg.?how about job prospects after this for girls?
30th July 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm currently pursuing b-tech in electronics and telecommunicatin. can i do m-tech in aeronautical engg?
14th December 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

ya i am persuming b.tech ece i want join to airontical in m.tech
31st December 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing electronics and instrumentation engineering in btech.iam aim is to become aeronautical or aerospace engineer.is it possible for me to do mtech in such courses ,if
so please tell me sir.my email is [email protected].
13th January 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hey,
is it possible to get admission in aerospace engineering in usa after doing B.E.in electronic and communication in india??if yes then please also tell me how can i get admission??
my [email protected]
please give me proper information about that as early posible..
14th January 2011, 02:24 PM
mishra245

You can apply for the GATE exam.
Doing M.tech after b.tech in electrical and electronics.
And some private colleges are also provided for the M.tech course after B.tech.
you can apply directly by these colleges.
14th January 2011, 03:30 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

Yes, you can do M.Tech. in Aeronautics Engineering after B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

All the Best
14th January 2011, 08:28 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know you can do the M.Tech in aeronautics after completing your B.Tech in electrical and electronics.
you can do M.Tech in aeronautics in institutes like :-
1 iit kanpur
2 bit mesra
to get admission in to it you have to prepare for gate.
good luck...............
14th January 2011, 09:22 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics
yes, you.can.
IIT,khragpur/IIt,kanpur provides..ch facilities.by cracking there exams....
you can visit.....
www.iitjeekanpur.com
or
www.iitjee.com
else
www.way2freshers.com

good luck
15th January 2011, 09:33 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

hi,
dear friend it is possible to do m.tech in any field irrespective of your b.tech field.if you want to do m.tech in india then you should take gate exam.and if you want to go abroad then you should go for gre and toefl courses..good luck
3rd February 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hi,
friend,i m currently pursuing b.tech in electronics & instrumentation.i want to do m.tech from any of iits from aeronautical engineering.i also want to join HAL in future.My question is,will i have to give gate exam in my respective subject or in aeronautics.
Please suggest me the procedures to made an entry in HAL as an engineer.
Thank you.
22nd February 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.tech (eee) IIIrd year.i am interested in ocean engigeering is it possible?
3rd April 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

iam pursuing mechanical engineering,i can do my m.tech in aeronautical???????????
6th April 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

iam completing my B E in electronic and communication in june 2011.I want to do mtech in aernautics. I have not taken gate exam.I want to know is there any other college in bangalore or any other place in India to do mtech in aeronautics .name of the college and proceedure
12th April 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

is there is chance for electrical engg in aeronauticle field
21st April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

is there any struggle to overcome the m.tech in aeronautics after b.tech in ece..?
2nd May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

is electronic is electrical and electrical is electric?if yes then why or no why?
19th May 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Top 10 Universities other than IITs and Deemed Universities that are offering M Tech in Aeronautics in India
28th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

is it still possible after btech in electronics & engineering
3rd August 2011, 03:29 PM
the wall

hi dear,

definately you will get admission in Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics. But for this you have to appear the GATE exams, after clear the GATE
exams you will definately get admission in M.tech aeronautics.

So, please dont worry, you will definately get admission in Mtech in aeronautics after
completing your btech in electrical and electronics..........

thanks
3rd August 2011, 05:44 PM
saurav9889

friend after ur grad. in eee u can pursue your pg in avionics i.e aviation+electronics but aeronautical engg. as such is not a recognised grad. field the exact branch is called aerospace engg. which is avialable in some iit's and other private institutions. also it will be better to consider obtaining ur pg from abroad since they cen give u better exposure to this field.
3rd August 2011, 06:43 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello. this is sadhana.. and iam doing my btech 1 st in electrical and electronics engineering. But i want 2 do my mtech in aeronautical engineering. Is it possible ? If so please inform me about it? Also how to approach it to do in abroad?
Yes it is possible, you can get admission in M.tech
3rd August 2011, 07:47 PM
deba93

Hello friend,
I assure you that definitely you can opt for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engg. in IITs,NITs,etc. depending on your GATE rank.For that, you should aspire for a good rank in the GATE exam, so that you will be able to study in IIT MADRAS or IIT KHARAGPUR.
So,gear yourself up in the next 4 years to crack the GATE/GRE exams.
Hope this helps...ALL THE BEST...
3rd August 2011, 07:54 PM
deba93

Thumbs up Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

Appear for the GATE exam after 4 years & you shall definitely get a chance to study M.Tech in Aeronautics in IITs.

Also try to crack the GRE exam to go abroad & explore.

So, Come On, Cheer up, & you shall surely succed in your goal.

BEST OF LUCK.....
6th August 2011, 06:29 PM
myspace

yes, you...can...
such facilities....
so be a part of that....
you can visit.....
www.iitjeekanpur.com
or
www.iitjee.com

17th August 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a b-tech student in EEE ...iam also interested in aeronautical engineering ....can doing this in M-tech
17th August 2011, 10:50 PM
S-R-B

Hello friend

Yes this is possible that Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics..
23rd August 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to do m.tech in Electronics Engineering after B.Tech in Electrical And Electronics Engineering?Please reply.
16th September 2011, 04:28 AM
Ankit indore

Question Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

i also have the same question. I done my b.e. with electronics and communication. can i do m.tech with aeronautics? i have agreegate of 64.5 in b.e.
6th October 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

hello. this is haidar ali i hve compltd my B.E in EEE from VTU but i dont have 60% marks in degre. is thr any option to get job in NTPC or power grid corporation or BHEL?
29th March 2012, 01:42 PM
jobsee

you get good SGPA in your 1st year then change your
stream take aeronautical if it is not available then
choose mechanical because this stream helps to do
aeronautical in future ...
prepare for GATE exam there after take subject any like aeronautical ,design
prepare for HAL exam and in hal you have chance to go abroad in few years...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?