22nd August 2011, 09:00 PM
vpsalih

Can I do M.Tech in any government institute after having 59% in B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

Sir,
I have 59% in b.tech chemical engineering.Can i do m.tech in any govt. institution?

Related Questions:
  1. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  2. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  5. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  6. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  7. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  8. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  9. Future prospects of doing B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from NITs?
  10. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  13. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Chemical engineering after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Which is the best coaching institute for GATE Chemical Engineering preparation in Bangalore?
  16. Whether a girl candidate can get Government jobs after Diploma Chemical Engineering course? -- [New]
  17. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  18. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
30th October 2011, 08:36 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in any government institute after having 59% in B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

There is only one acknowledged exam for doing m.tech is GATE EXAM which make you to enter into top universities like IIT's ,NIT,DELHI UNVERSITY,JNTU,OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and many more top other university ..with M.tech they also give you scholarship so that you will be financially strong....try to get 90% above in GATE.

gate marks are applicable for all colleges and it is valid for 2 years ..
some private colleges conduct their own exams too but most of university consider gate exam..marks

For gate donot worry there is no percentage criteria present...

Eligibility for GATE Exam:
  • **either Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
  • **either Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications
  • **either Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
only these candidates can apply ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?