7th April 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?

I completed my BE in Chemical Engineering and joined in IT industry. I have around 8 years of experience in IT industry. I wish to pursue Mtech in Chemical Engineering and later opt for Teaching job in College. What are the prospects of this. Please share view.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  7. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard? -- [New]
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  16. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  17. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
19th June 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?

is chemical engineering in diploma is good ?
what are the job opportunities in chemical engineering diploma for girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?