7th December 2011, 02:52 PM
kdparab

Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?

Hi, can anyone guide me if i can do MTech computers (correspondence or distance education)? if possible pls tell me which are the best universities offering it?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  2. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  3. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  4. Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?
  5. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  6. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  8. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  9. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  10. Universities offering distance course in M.Pharmacy in AP?
  11. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology? -- [New]
  13. List of open universities providing M.Tech course through distance mode?
  14. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  15. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  18. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
16th January 2012, 10:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?

If you have the required eligibility then you have to appear for the entrance exam for the concerned stream in M.Tech and clear it to get admission. Some of the reputed institutions in India offering the M.Tech course are mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Technology,
University of Delhi
University of Madras
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
National Institute of Technology Warangal
BIT, Mesra
National Institute of Technology Trichy
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Karnataka University
Jadavpur Unversity , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta
29th August 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?

Hi.. I want to do M.tech in distance.. Plz any1 tel me wen the notifications vl b placed 4 the respective universities...
10th June 2013, 06:11 PM
krutika14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdparab View Post
Hi, can anyone guide me if i can do MTech computers (correspondence or distance education)? if possible pls tell me which are the best universities offering it?
I think vidyalankar institute of technology,vjti,dj sanghvi,thakur colleges ,vivekanand(chembur)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?