17th September 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?

is there any university that offer MTECH course in electronics engineerining as distance education?
please send me the details in my id

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  5. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  7. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  12. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  14. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  15. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  16. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  17. List of universities in India that offer M.Tech course in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  18. Universities preferably in Uttarakhand offering M.Tech (Electrical) via distance learning?
27th April 2012, 02:15 PM
hariks787

Default Re: List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any university that offer MTECH course in electronics engineerining as distance education?
please send me the details in my id
Cochin University in kerala offers Part time M tech in different disciplines of engineering.This is the only university in kerala offers Part time M tech.Distance Education in M Tech is not offered in any of the university in Kerala.
29th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?

is MTECH-DISTANCE ELLIGEBLE FOR TEACHING
28th August 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

i completed in Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering,i had 10years experience,pl suggest other than BE/Btech
14th May 2016, 12:56 AM
nskanaka

List of universities offering M.Tech/M.E in EE through Distance or corresponding. Whether kerala approved or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?