3rd July 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech if I have 1 backlog in B.Tech Electrical Technology?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech Electrical Technology but I had one backlog in 1st semester which I did not cleared but I do not have any backlogs in the remaining 7 semester. So, will get admission in M.Tech in any regular recognized degree course?

5th July 2020, 02:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech if I have 1 backlog in B.Tech Electrical Technology?

Note that, to get admission into any regular post graduation course, student must have cleared all active/pending backlogs of his/her graduation course.

Hence, if you have any pending backlog in 1st year of your B.Tech Electrical Engineering, then you won't be able to take admission for M.Tech course. You must clear that backlog to get admission to M.Tech course.

Colleges/Universities won't accept your application for pursuing M.Tech course until you clear your pending backlog.
5th July 2020, 11:38 PM
armansahil1997

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech if I have 1 backlog in B.Tech Electrical Technology?

How can you skip the paper in which you have backlog?. You must clear it before the completion of degree. Your final marksheet should show no pending backlogs then only you will be eligible to get admission in Master of technology.

For master of technology, you must appear for the GATE exam and obtain good ranks in order to get admission in good government engineering college. You must know that stipend is only given to GATE qualified candidates.

For admission in M.Tech, one must have done his/her degree without any pending backlogs. So it would be better for you to clear the backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?