4th August 2012, 05:23 PM
abhishek784512

Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in Mining Engineering

can i do mtech in mechanical after doing bteah in mining engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in Mining Engineering
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  8. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  9. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  13. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India? -- [New]
  14. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  16. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  17. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
22nd February 2013, 10:19 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in Mining Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek784512 View Post
can i do mtech in mechanical after doing bteah in mining engineering?
Dear Aspirant,

That is naturally not possible since this both are two different streams.

You cannot do the one stream in UG and other in PG degree.

That is illegal according to the Law in the Education.

But there is a chance of doing it.When we have this mining related course in the Mtech which comes under your Mechanical stream.

Then you can do this mtech in the mining related course.Or else it is strictly not allowed.

Usually the students fall in this wrong step only.Once you complete the UG you get different thoughts in doing the PG.

But that is very wrong.Since you have choosen one stream you need to stick to it or you need to take different subject which comes under the main stream.

Only in this way you can do the justice to the education you have done or else it is a waste of doing the Btech.

It is not my own opinion i have seen my seniors doing that and the result was bad and they couldnt survive in that different environment.

This is my suggestion.Rest is your own choice.We are here just to guide.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
1st June 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in Mining Engineering

Can I do M.Tech in Mining after doing B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering
7th May 2016, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in Mining Engineering

Which one is the best between Mechanical and Mining Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?