26th December 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?

hello sir/madam
this is manasa..
My brother is doing his diploma in mining from Andhra Pradesh.. I need to the information regarding mining engineering whether he can get admission into the anna university for his further studies in btech Mining engineering.. please let me know the requirements for a diploma candidate to get into your university.

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off should I have to get for admission into Aeronautical Engineering in Anna university?
  2. Can I get admission in Diploma through lateral entry for part time course in Anna University?
  3. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  4. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  5. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  6. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  7. Which college will I get for engineering in counseling in Anna University after completing diploma with 86%?
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  9. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  10. Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?
  11. How may I do Aeronautical engineering from Anna university? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering with 86.40% marks
  12. After passing diploma in engineering where can I get admission in Maharashtra?
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  16. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
30th December 2014, 10:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?

Candidates who have Diploma in filed of Mining Engineering are eligible to do Graduation in allied field. It is possible for them to join 2nd year of B.Tech through Lateral entry scheme.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO GET ADMISSION IN ANNA UNIVERSITY:

* Indian Citizens and Residents of Tamil Nadu are eligible to appear.

* Candidate should have completed Diploma in Technical Studies under the State Board of Technical education and should possess minimum of 60% marks in the Qualifying Diploma and for candidates who belong to SC/ST category are given a relaxation of 5% marks.

* Age of Candidate must be with in 28 years.

Students who wish to apply for Lateral entry Scheme also need to attend an admission test being held across the State for Engineering courses.
28th April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?

hello sir/madam
this is Sairaj..
My brother is doing his diploma in EEE from Andhra Pradesh.. I need to the information regarding Eee engineering whether he can get admission into the anna university for his further studies in btech EEEengineering.. please let me know the requirements for a diploma candidate to get into your university.
31st March 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mining diploma in telangana ,and what is the entrance exam I need to attend & qualify for getting admission in Anna university
9th April 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

This is Manoj telangana.
I completed my mining diploma, for my further studies I want to join in Anna university of mining department so, what eligibility test I have to attend?
24th February 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma ..EEE in Telangana can I have eligibility to study btech in Anna university
12th March 2020, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

After class 10, I am doing diploma in civil engineering. Can i apply for 2nd year in anna university?
14th May 2020, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm vignesh I'm completed my diploma Mining in karnataka with 57 percentage in this can I get a lateral entry in anna university BE Mining engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?