16th June 2011, 04:49 PM
D.Anusha raj

When will the result of NTSE be declared? How can I start its preparatory classes?

in school the ntsc selection test was conducted in june 2nd week, when the result came i was not selected. but i like to join the ntsc class.what should i do now.Since i knew the school conducts the course i left outside also and now they are telling time is over. If i want to join in school what i should do please help me. I am studying in Sri Kumarans Public School (ICSE syalabus)Malasandra

7th May 2016, 12:42 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: When will the result of NTSE be declared? How can I start its preparatory classes?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. NTSE exam result will be declared in the month of September.

NTSE Exam Syllabus
- MAT (Mental Ability Test)
- LT (Language Test)
- SAT (Scholastic Ability Test)

Preparation Tips
- Read the syllabus and exam pattern carefully.
- Make a preparation planning.
- Use standard reference books.
- Take one by one topic and prepare it well.
- If any doubt anywhere , Solve it with the help of your teacher , friends.
- Make a note of important points.
- After completion of your preparation , Revise all again.
- Do practice more and more.
- Solve previous asked exam papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?