23rd August 2013, 10:21 PM
syed1990

Can I do M.Tech Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical engineering after B.Tech Mechanical

can i do M.Tech petroleum refinery and petro chemical engineering after B.Tech mechanical?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  2. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  3. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  4. How to switch from cement sector to petrochemical or petroleum refining sector? -- [New]
  5. Is this possible to join M.Tech with Petroleum or Aerospace Engineering through GATE Exam having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  8. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
  9. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  10. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  11. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  12. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  13. Scope in Marine, Petrochemical/Petroleum and Mining Engineering courses?
  14. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. Is mechanical better or Petroleum engineering?
9th October 2017, 06:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical engineering after B.Tech Mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by syed1990 View Post
can i do M.Tech petroleum refinery and petro chemical engineering after B.Tech mechanical?

Yes, you are eligible to do M.Tech Petroleum refinery and petrochemical engineering after completing your B.Tech in mechanical engineering. Here below are details regarding M.Tech petroleum refinery and petrochemical engineering course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master of technology in petroleum refinery and petrochemical engineering is B.Tech/BE from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in petroleum refinery and petrochemical engineering is 2 years.

>> After having M.Tech in petroleum refinery and petrochemical engineering you have career options in areas like Oil field exploration companies, Petrochemical companies, Research and designing field, Refineries, Educational institutes etc.

Institutes Offer M.Tech petroleum refinery and petrochemical engineering Course:-

1) Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh

2) Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai

3) Aligarh Muslim University, Utter Pradesh

4) Anna University, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?