18th June 2011, 09:07 PM
pooonam s r

Can I do make my career in Aerospace Engineering after computer engineering?

I am doing engg in comp sci. n engg.nw m in 2nd year,bt the main thing is that i m nt intrsted in ds field.bt bcoz of some things...i m doing this....bt my main intret in aerospace engg...so,tell me that if i can do my career in aerospace after comp engg? i am fully ready to make career in ds feild.
so plzzzz,i req u to do the best guideline to me....
thankx....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after doing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  3. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  5. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  6. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  7. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  8. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  9. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field? -- [New]
  11. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  12. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  13. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Can I do PG in Aerospace engineering after completing graduation in Computer Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  15. What are various courses in engineering?
  16. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  17. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  18. What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?
23rd August 2015, 08:41 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Can I do make my career in Aerospace Engineering after computer engineering?

Unfortunately the computer science and the Aerospace Engineering are the two different streams .

And normally you shall not be allowed to get admission into aerospace engineering after B.tech in the computer science.

So if you really want to make your career in the Aerospace engineering then its better to drop your current branch.

Since you are already in 2nd year and completed 1st year you shall be admitted in to the 2nd year directly in the Aerospace engineering.

Another way is to have a dual degree thought AMIE .

Which offers engineers to get an additional degree by passing only papers of the courses which you have not studied.

For example You must studied Mathematics in your cs branch and hence you do not require to write for the mathematics exam.

Approximately you shall require to appear for 8-10 papers and you shall have another degree of aerospace engineering.
24th August 2015, 07:22 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: Can I do make my career in Aerospace Engineering after computer engineering?

If you want to do Aerospace Engineering after Computer Science Engineering,then degree of computer science engineering will not give you any benefit.
If your interest is in Aerospace Engineering,then have to do much better in it.
Aerospace Engineering:
It is a 4 year proffessional degree course.
Eligibility:
Candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 or equivalent marks with PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Maths).
Procedure to take admission:
Some colleges take admissions on the basis of 10+2 score and some take on the basis of JEE(Joint Entrance Examination).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?