30th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Mass Communication and English Hons at the same?

can i do english hons. along with mass communication at the same time during my graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  2. Can I do Mass Communication and English Hons at the same?
  3. Can I do Mass communication and English hons at the same time? I am pursuing 1st year in English Hons
  4. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  5. Can I do Mass Communication through correspondence and English Hons?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  7. How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th
  8. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  9. Eligibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.A.(English) candidate? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. How to go for mass communication and journalism? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
  12. What should I do after passing 12th?
  13. Which subjects majors I can choose in my graduation after completion of 12th in Arts?
  14. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  15. What kind of job can I get after completing M.Phil in English Hons
  16. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  17. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
31st March 2011, 06:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Mass Communication and English Hons at the same?

Surely it is possible to do the two courses simultaneously. You can go in for regular B.A course. There are various institutes like R.K.Films and Media Academy in Delhi which offer weekend classes. You will need to balance your time for both the courses. Most of the cities will be offering similar courses. If you want to enter the field of Mass Communication then certainly go in for Post Graduation from MICA.
2nd June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do mass communication and english honours together during my graduation from the same universiity by doing mass communication from regular and english honours thru correspondence?
17th June 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

can i do journalism and english honours both from different universities at the same time .that is journalism is through regular college and english honours through correspondence
6th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do english hons. and mass comm. side by side from a same college
6th June 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i do eng hons. Via correspondence ? which subjects i have to study?
2nd September 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

can i do english hons through regular and mass communication through correspondence ?
8th February 2013, 01:26 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Surely it is possible to do the two courses simultaneously. You can go in for regular B.A course. There are various institutes like R.K.Films and Media Academy in Delhi which offer weekend classes. You will need to balance your time for both the courses. Most of the cities will be offering similar courses. If you want to enter the field of Mass Communication then certainly go in for Post Graduation from MICA.
26th February 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

can i do mass communication and english hons at the same ? while doing mass comm. from correspondence?
27th February 2013, 07:52 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do mass communication and english hons at the same ? while doing mass comm. from correspondence?
an info for all budding journalists . to pursue this course or to excel in it you must have a good writing skills. fyi: a book details: "Naunces of Journalistic Writings" written by Raza ELahi, a senior journalist..... it is very useful book
19th October 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in english honours so can i read mass communication?
11th November 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I live in Pune I have completed IB education in Symbiosis college but i took only Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology, Did not take English so having trouble joining a normal college as Pune University does not accept with Out English , Please advice can I clear Enlish through corespondence courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?