22nd April 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?

will chemical engineering gives job in campuss interview?Does it suits for girls?
what will be the salary for chemical engineering students after they complete their B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  6. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  7. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not?? -- [New]
  8. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  9. Is chemical Engineering useful? Is there any campus interview?
  10. Does Chemical Engineering suit me after completing inter?
  11. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  12. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  13. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for B.Tech Biotechnology students to apply for M.Tech in chemical engineering
  15. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  16. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  17. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  18. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
6th June 2012, 09:59 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?

Chemical engineering is suitable for both boys and girls and if the college campussing is good, you can have a good job earning at least Rs.1,00,000 p.a.
The suitable institutes are IITs, NITs , VIT and Jadavpur University
14th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?

hello evri1, i m from m.g.m college .i did BE in chemical with 1st clas. Now i m luking for ME in chemical.wil i get placement in gov. company ?as my expect?
29th March 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

is girls getting job as a chemical engg?
23rd May 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Is b.tech biotechnology is good rather than the IT fields.
21st October 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary range of chemical engineering freshers in karnataka
6th November 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

say me about researches in chemical engineering
14th November 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which is more valid doing Mtech in chemical engineering direct 5 year course or doing Mtech after completing Btech in chemical engineering?
21st September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing chemical engineering from FAMT which is in ratnagiri, is it good for job opportunities?
22nd May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

My cutoff is 171.5 i am interested to do chemical engineering through anna university counselling in TN which is prefered to do this for my cutoff
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?