19th August 2013, 10:20 PM
KITTU KATARIA

What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology

I want to know what is scope in mba hospital administration after doing bsc biotechnology...???plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  6. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  7. Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Administration?
  9. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  10. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  11. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  12. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  13. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  15. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  17. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  18. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
23rd December 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology

sir ?
Is it possible to do MBA after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of an MBA degree in future ?
wat is the scope after biotechnology and mba in hospital adminstration and health care !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?