6th December 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after completion of M.Com?

Hi, I have completed B.Com followed by M.Com which I qualified recently. So, now can I do MBA full time? And, which specialization would be best for me? How about Accounts and Finance? Is dual specialization options available in MBA?

13th December 2019, 06:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completion of M.Com?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for MBA course is bachelor's degree in streams like commerce, business administration, engineering etc from a recognized university.

There are several exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc. For admission in top management colleges, CAT exam is conducted. You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree for CAT exam.

You can apply for CAT exam for MBA course from IIMs after Master of Commerce if you have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. MBA in HRM, Finance, IR etc are the top specializations in present time.
13th December 2019, 08:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The required minimum qualification to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no age limit to pursue the course.

You can appear for the entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

You can select the specialization according to your interest. There are much more chance of candidates interested in specific stream will do better.
14th December 2019, 10:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA after M.Com course.

MBA is two year course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by premier institutions for admission in the course. CAT is conducted for admission in IIMs and other institutions.

You can select the specialization according to your interest as each of them have best opportunities.
15th December 2019, 09:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA after completing M.Com course.

Among different specializations of MBA, following specializations are trending from the past few years namely:
  • HR
  • Marketing
  • Finance
Yes, you can pursue MBA course with dual specialization.

As you are willing to pursue MBA with Accounts and Finance, so you can pursue it if the college in which you are seeking admission offers dual specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?