19th August 2010, 09:09 PM
fazal haq

What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?

What is shipping MBA ?& scope of shipping MBA, its educational qualifications,, institutions in india for shipping MBA, duration of course, average fee structure, salary, etc;....

Related Questions:
  1. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  2. Fee structure for Management? How much the scope? Best colleges of MBA in Shipping Management in Noida?
  3. Can a seafarer with captain licence pursue MBA in shipping? Names of the institutes conducting MBA?
  4. What are the books to be studied for the entrance examination of MBA Shipping? -- [New]
  5. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student
  6. How can I pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics after graduation
  7. How to pursue MBA in shipping and logistics after my graduation
  8. Institutes offering course in MBA in Logistics and Shipping or Operations?
  9. Which is the best course between MBA in Port & Shipping and MBA in International Business? Which course has the good scope between them?
  10. Best colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Logistics Management?
  11. Can a girl do MBA in Logistics and Shipping? Scope of this course?
  12. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA in Shipping and Logistics from India?
  14. Best Institutes for MBA in Shipping & Logistics? Career Prospects of this course?
  15. What is the scope of Shipping and Logistics? I am doing BSc computer science and would like to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics
  16. What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?
  17. Can a seafarer with Captail license pursue MBA in Shipping? What are the courses available and duration of the course?
  18. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2011, 04:15 PM
malek basit

Default Re: What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?

hello fazal
There is a lot of opportunity are there in the field of MBA in shipping and port management one can get job in Government jobs under railway,navy and transport department and In private section also it play important role in importing and exporting...... business you are in right path keep doing...

if u like.. as u choice...
27th August 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?

Please define about the post of MBA Shipping
30th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

how much the salary?
30th September 2011, 08:21 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hello fazal
There is a lot of opportunity are there in the field of MBA in shipping and port management one can get job in Government jobs under railway,navy and transport department and In private section also it play important role in importing and exporting...... business you are in right path keep doing...

if u like.. as u choice...
28th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi...sir,
I m yogesh rup. How much salary earn after complet mba in shipping manegment?
27th February 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

how much fee for mba logistics and what is the salary packge for that
13th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

its abhilasha .([email protected])..hv done grad.art along with certification in industrial accountant frm ica..want to mba in logistics & shipping...i just want to know dat is it really worthy for me...how much job opportunities in very field for females..is it a really promising line ...what is the scope ..or growth..pls tell me
7th February 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Does eyesight weakness matters while enrolling in a mba programme in shipping?
Neam Usmani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?