11th August 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA with international marketing?

when we take biology in 12 class can i do mba with international marketing

Related Questions:
  1. TNOU MBA-International Marketing (MSP-43) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  3. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career options after doing MBA in government and private sectors? I am doing MBA(finance and marketing) from international institute of informatics and management
  5. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  6. Details about various masters in business management courses in part time?
  7. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  8. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  9. How to do General MBA in Marketing and Diploma in International Business at the same time? Which are the colleges in Bangalore and Hyderabad offering this kind of course?
  10. ICFAI University MBA International Marketing (MB3H1M) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  12. What to do after MBA in IT and Marketing?
  13. Is the specialization in medical marketing available under MBA marketing? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MBA?
  14. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  15. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  16. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  17. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
2nd October 2015, 10:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA with international marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when we take biology in 12 class can i do mba with international marketing
Now a day the exposure to the Indian business in International market is high. To recognize yourself in International market is one of the factors that show you are in a race to be at the top in your field. The course is named as MBA International Business. Many companies recruit people who studied International Business to represent their business in abroad.
The MBA in International Business is a post graduate programme. There are lots of universities offering the course along with some foreign universities also. The scope in this field is high and the salary will be more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?