11th August 2013, 07:31 PM
vdnitin

What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing

I have done BAMS and MBA marketing have 4 years experince in pharma marketing want to change my carrier now plz help

what additional course i can do please guide.

2nd October 2015, 10:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdnitin View Post
I have done BAMS and MBA marketing have 4 years experince in pharma marketing want to change my carrier now plz help

what additional course i can do please guide.
If you wish to take up your career in marketing then you have lots of opportunities in medical field itself. Being an Ayurveda doctor with MBA, your job prospects in the field of marketing is high. You will get a job in medical sector, retail sector, telecommunication sector, cement & steel industry, IT industry and BPOs. You have lots of vacancies for the post of Medical Representatives. You can also work in surgical marketing. You may also choose any other marketing job like FMCG marketing, beverages marketing and many more areas. So the scope for the MBA marketing is high and will get very good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?